viernes, 16 de febrero de 2018

ENGLISH



What are the great achievements of your life; or talk about the important moments and how they changed your life.
Well, I consider that one of my greatest achievements in my life is my family. Like any family, we are not perfect, but we are a very united family, despite the distance. Other achievements that I consider to have come here to Ecuador and meet wonderful people that have helped me a lot and that nowadays I consider work as my second family etc. and the important thing of one of my achievements here is to have been able to obtain my documents for this country legally, I remember that I get so excited when I obtube for some people they do not see it as an achievement but I do see it that way, and well, professionally I still do not get any achievement but I am sure that with my effort I will achieve it at the right time.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario